Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meet Becca Fitzpatrick and Elizabeth Miles!

In case you weren't aware, I thought I would leave a friendly reminder that Becca Fitzpatrick and Elizabeth Miles will be having a talk and book signing next Thursday evening in Brampton!

Becca Fitzpatrick is the author of the New York Times bestselling Hush, Hush saga (a fourth novel was recently announced!). Elizabeth Miles is the debut author of Fury, which is the first in a new Greek-mythology inspired trilogy.


  • Thursday, October 27 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. ~ Chapters Brampton: Market Hall, 52 Quarry Drive, Brampton, ON.

Right now, it probably looks like I won't be attending the event as Bramption is rather far for me... but if you can go, you really should! It sounds like everyone will be having a great time that evening!

Simon & Schuster Canada has also set up an event for the book signing through their Facebook page where you can also say if you'll be attending or not!

Will you be attending the event and meeting these two great authors?

4 comments:

  1. I so wanted to go!! And then I found out it was on a Thursday..... I work until 7 and wouldn't get there until like 8. I don't know.. I might try and sneak in if The Mr. will drive me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If everything goes according to plan..I'm hoping to attend. However, I'd hate to travel the great distance alone. If anyone is going (from Toronto) let me know! My email is on my blogger userpage.


    -Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! Brampton is a bit too far for me as well...especially since the 27th is also my birthday which most likely means going out for dinner. Yay! Whoever does go have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go, but I can't get a ride down there from the oh-so-far-away Barrie. (Really, I wouldn't mind the hour drive. I've made it before.)

    Also, I don't have their books yet and can't really afford them and, well, that's kinda the whole point of going to a book signing: having the authors' books.

    Hope everyone who goes has fun!

    ReplyDelete